The Rohde Family

We're still here!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's Coming! It's Coming!

Can you feel it???


Autumn is coming to the Salt Lake Valley!!!



Yesterday I took a drive up Little Cottonwood Canyon
and took pictures of the changing leaves.


You could see it from the tops of the mountains
and it's working it's way down.



PS - There is NO PARKING here...I guess.


This is my favorite time of year and I am
very excited to celebrate another
Autumn on Center Street.



Over the next few weeks
I am hoping to go out and take a lot more pictures
of fall in the Valley.
You can check out more pictures on my Facebook page.

In other news...
Mike is moving down to the Miller Campus for SLCC.
This means more hours and different people.
It will be good for him.

As for me,
I am looking forward to the World Series,
Hockey starting,
Halloween,
my birthday (the BIG 3-0!)

More pictures of come....
and coming up?

25 Reasons I love my husband
in honor of his 25th birthday.

No comments: